Health & Technology Products All Made In America
Lifetime electrostatic HAVC filter replacements are permanent, washable and backed by a lifetime warranty
Proper Cleaning Of Lifetime Electrostatic HAVC Replacement Filters
Proper Cleaning of your LifeTime electrostatic air filter is vital to its performance
Clean & inspect your LifeTime electrostatic air filter every 30 days
A mild solution of dishwashing liquid may be used, always rinse thoroughly
1. Remove your electrostatic air filter from your forced air furnace or air conditioning unit.
2. Attach power nozzle to hose and turn water on to full pressure.
3. Back wash your electrostatic air filter from the clean side with a tight, direct stream of water for two to three minutes being sure to cover the entire surface area.
4. Not required every month (suggested two to three times per year). Spray a mild solution of dishwashing liquid on both sides of your electrostatic air filter. Let stand for two or three minutes and repeat step three.
5. Spray the front side of your electrostatic air filter for two or three minutes or as needed to clean thoroughly.
6. Stand your LifeTime electrostatic air filter up with the drain holes on the bottom side and allow water to drain for 15 to 30 minutes or until drip free.
7. Reinstall your electrostatic air filter for another month of clean air!